Payment and Insurance
South Atlanta Lactation is partnered with Lactation Network, which provides insurance-covered expert breastfeeding support for mothers and babies.
If you have Aetna or Humana please click here to contact Heather directly.
- Check back in Spring 2022 for reimbursement and coverage for Tricare.
- A travel fee of $75 will be charged to all patients using insurance.
If you are a Medicaid subscriber, you are eligible for a discounted rate. Click here to contact Heather directly to discuss fees. You will be asked to submit your Medicaid info when booking your appointment.
- In-Home Consult: Initial $195, Follow-Up $145
- Office Consult: Initial $150, Follow-Up $100
- Virtual Consult: $100 for the first hour, time after the first hour will be billed in 15 minute prorates.
- Prenatal Class: Offered in office or via telehealth – $100
Documentation is available for self pay patients to submit to your insurance company for an attempt at reimbursement.
A credit card will be required for all bookings. You will not be charged your travel fee or self pay-rates until the day of the visit.
You may cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours with no charge. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged 50% of the self pay rates. A “no show” will be charged the full cost of the visit.
Pregnant and wanting to breastfeed?
A prenatal class may be covered by your insurance. Click here to find out about this class!